Here's a recipe idea for a delicious and healthy snack using our Roasted Salted Almonds
Roasted Almond and Honey Energy Bites
These easy to make energy bites are one of the best we've found for a perfect healthy snack that is high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Grab a few bites to fuel you through the day.
- 1 cup Roasted Salted Almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse the Roasted Salted Almonds and rolled oats until they form a coarse meal.
- In a separate bowl, mix the honey, almond butter, cinnamon, and sea salt until well combined.
- Add the almond and oat mixture to the bowl and stir until everything is evenly mixed.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill the energy bites in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
There you go, a quick and easy snack that is high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and they taste amazing! Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Happy Snacking!
Need some almonds? Try our Roasted Salted Almonds. They're amazing.