Here’s a delightful and refreshing salad recipe that's perfect for any occasion! Our Roasted Salted Pecan Salad with Feta and Mixed Greens is not only delicious but also easy to prepare, which is great because the Nut Boss doesn’t have time for difficult recipes. It features the distinctive crunch of roasted salted pecans, the creamy tang of feta cheese, and the vibrant flavors of mixed greens and dried cranberries. The result is a symphony of textures and tastes that will leave you craving more. Let's dive into the recipe!
- 6 cups mixed greens (thanks Cura Kitchen)
- 1 cup Roasted Salted Pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (thanks FlavorBomb)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (we used this)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (we used this)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine mixed greens, roasted salted pecans, crumbled feta cheese, dried cranberries, and thinly sliced red onion.
- In a separate bowl, gently toss the diced avocado with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to prevent browning.
- Add the avocado to the salad bowl, and gently mix all ingredients together.
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Close the lid and shake well to emulsify the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and gently toss to coat all ingredients evenly.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy your Roasted Salted Pecan Salad with Feta and Mixed Greens!
Our Roasted Salted Pecan Salad with Feta and Mixed Greens is an excellent way to celebrate the flavors of pecans while enjoying a healthy and delicious dish. We hope this recipe inspires you to try new combinations and incorporate pecans into more of your meals. Happy cooking, and stay nutty!